Voting Information

In order to register to vote, Missourians must submit a completed voter registration application to their local election authority. This can be done in person or by mail.

A voter may register in person at one of the following locations:

  • The office of their local election authority
  • At a drivers licensing office while applying for or renewing a driver's license
  • At a designated state agency while the applicant is obtaining services from the agency. Examples of state agencies providing registration applications to their clients include Division of Family Services, Military Recruitment, or WIC.
  • A library
  • When registering in person, applicants are required to present a form of personal identification. A voter can also register to vote by mail by completing a post card voter registration application. You can request a voter registration application from the local election authority or from our website.

Within 7 days of receiving your registration, the election authority should mail verification that your registration has been received and processed. If you do not receive this verification, you should contact your local election authority to ensure that you are indeed registered to vote. You will receive your identification card after voting for the first time.

Are you registered to vote?

If not click here


Voter Registration Deadlines 

You must be registered by July 4, 2018 to be eligable to vote in the August 7, 2018 primary election.

You must be registered by October 10, 2018 to be eligable to vote in the November 6, 2018 general election.  

Address changes

If you have moved within the County, you must transfer your registration by re-registering. You may choose to write your new address on the back of your voter identification card and mail it to the St. Charles County Election Authority at 397 Turner Blvd. St. Peters, MO 63376 

You must re-register with the local election authority or county clerk if you move to an address outside of the County.

Name changes

Voters who legally change their name, but not their address, do not have to re-register. If you have changed your name, you can vote after updating your information at the polls.

Where do I vote?

On Election Day, you will cast your ballot in a polling place, usually in a public building near your home, that serves as a polling place.  If you are unsure about your polling place click here.

You can also call the St. Charles County Election Authority at 636.949.7550

District Map

Paid for by Hill for Missouri, Bill Dolan, Treasurer
Campaign Websites by Online Candidate